Free system design.
Send any questions.
The ConextTM MPPT 60 150 is a photovoltaic (PV) charge controller that tracks the maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. When charging, the MPPT 60 150 regulates battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery.
Higher return on investment
• Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm continually seeks the maximum power available from the PV array
• Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature compensated charging
• Five-year standard warranty
• Stand-alone application or full integration with Conext XW+ and Conext SW inverter charger system
• Compatible with any brand of PV Module
• Remote monitoring available
Easy to install
• Configurable auxiliary output
• LCD screen with face plate buttons for configuration and system monitoring
• Integrated PV ground fault protection for negative grounded arrays
Free solar + battery system design
Installer network across the USA
Free installation support
Lifetime technical support
Iron Edison is owned and operated by Brandon and Maggie Williams. They have three children, and live and work in Colorado.
Brandon and Maggie believe in energy independence and for the past 10 years they have helped thousands of people achieve their goal of powering their homes with batteries and solar. We love working everyday with our customers and we hope you decide to choose Iron Edison for your battery and solar needs.