Free system design.
Send any questions.
The ConextTM MPPT 60 150 is a photovoltaic (PV) charge controller that tracks the maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. When charging, the MPPT 60 150 regulates battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery.
Higher return on investment
• Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm continually seeks the maximum power available from the PV array
• Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature compensated charging
• Five-year standard warranty
• Stand-alone application or full integration with Conext XW+ and Conext SW inverter charger system
• Compatible with any brand of PV Module
• Remote monitoring available
Easy to install
• Configurable auxiliary output
• LCD screen with face plate buttons for configuration and system monitoring
• Integrated PV ground fault protection for negative grounded arrays
A brighter future. Off the grid. Iron Edison battery systems can be used for 12, 24 and 48 volt applications. We can also help you optimize battery capacity to take better advantage of the solar, wind and other hardware you may already have in place.