Free system design.
Send any questions.
The Top-of-Pole Mount (TPM) is designed to install quickly and provide a secure mounting structure for PV modules on a single pole. The module specifi c design reduces the number of components and provides for an easier assembly. The TPM utilizes high strength welded steel components and corrosion resistant hardware for long term reliability. Seasonal adjustability for maximizing production is provided by six different tilt-angle settings and is a single person operation.
Customer must provide appropriate size Sched 40-80 pipe to mount the system. Please see the SELECTION GUIDE and SAMPLE DRAWING under Additional Product Data for more information on pipe sizing.
How to select the correct mounting system:
* The model number (TPMxx) indicates the number of panels supported.
* G-Series systems are for most 60-cell PV modules, including all 60 cell panels sold by Iron Edison.
* H-Series systems are for most 72-cell PV modules, including all 72 cell panels sold by Iron Edison.
* Standard systems are rated for 90 MPH wind zones and up to 30 PSF snow load.
* High Wind Version (HWV) are rated for 130 MPH wind zones and up to 60 PFS snow load.
Please see the SELECTION GUIDE and MODULE SIZE REFERENCE for additional sizing details.
Measure your Snow Load and Wind Load here: https://hazards.atcouncil.org/#/
Use Risk Category 1 or Risk Category 2, record you local psf snow load and mph max wind speed.
starting from $205.98
Free solar + battery system design
Installer network across the USA
Free installation support
Lifetime technical support
Iron Edison is owned and operated by Brandon and Maggie Williams. They have three children, and live and work in Colorado.
Brandon and Maggie believe in energy independence and for the past 10 years they have helped thousands of people achieve their goal of powering their homes with batteries and solar. We love working everyday with our customers and we hope you decide to choose Iron Edison for your battery and solar needs.