Free system design.
Send any questions.
The Iron Edison Design Team will custom design your solar array racking system based on your system needs and available space.
The SnapNrack Series 200 Ground Mount System is an efficient and visually appealing designed for small to medium size ground mount projects.
The system attaches easily to a standard schedule 40 or 80 galvanized 1.5” pipe structure with “Snap-In” bonding pipe clamps and configures easily to a desired tilt (0-45 degrees). Using a standard three to four-module high assembly, the system is flexible while optimizing materials and minimizing the system footprint.
SnapNrack Series 200 system has been evaluated by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and listed to UL Standard 2703 for Grounding/Bonding.
* Assembles easily using snap-in bonding pipe clamps that feature channel nuts with integrated bonding pins
* Integrates with Schedule 40 or 80 galvanized 1.5” pipe
* Configures easily to desired tilt (0-45 degrees)
* Ultra-adjustable for precise alignment on any surface
* Rail channels provide excellent wire management
starting from $500.00
A brighter future. Off the grid. Iron Edison battery systems can be used for 12, 24 and 48 volt applications. We can also help you optimize battery capacity to take better advantage of the solar, wind and other hardware you may already have in place.