Free system design.
Send any questions.
MidNite Solar pre-wired inverter systems offer a turn key solution to installing a battery based inverter system, saving you time in the field. With a pre-wired solution all of the confusion is taken out of selecting all the right parts. This system uses the Schneider Electric Conext XW+ inverter, paired with the MidNite Classic 150 Charge Controller and your 48 volt battery. It produces 120/240 volts AC and has a two separate AC inputs.
The RSS variants are Rapid Shutdown Compliant per the 2014 NEC 690.12.
• Environmental Rating - Type 1 (Indoor)
• Schneider Electric Conext XW+ Pre-Wired 6848 or 5548 120/240 vac Inverter for Off Grid or Battery based Grid tie
• Schneider System Control panel
• MNE250XW E-Panel
• AC Bypass Assembly
• Classic 150 charge controller with DC-GFP (Ground Fault protection) and Arc Fault protection built in.
• MNSPD300’s (Surge Protection Devices)
• 250 amp Battery Main Breaker for the XW Inverter
• Warranty - 5 yrs.
• MidNite E-Panel, Classic Charge Contoller and SPD’s made in the USA
• Schneider XW Inverter made in China
• Listed by ETL for US & Canada.
• General labor for assembly, test and crating included
starting from $7,302.98
Free solar + battery system design
Installer network across the USA
Free installation support
Lifetime technical support
Iron Edison is owned and operated by Brandon and Maggie Williams. They have three children, and live and work in Colorado.
Brandon and Maggie believe in energy independence and for the past 10 years they have helped thousands of people achieve their goal of powering their homes with batteries and solar. We love working everyday with our customers and we hope you decide to choose Iron Edison for your battery and solar needs.