Free system design.
Send any questions.
The Schneider ComBox is a powerful communications and monitoring device for installers and operators of Conext solar systems. It features an integrated web server, enabling graphical displays of system daily, monthly and lifetime energy data to be viewed using a simple web browser or Android™ tablet device.
Installers can change or configure the settings of Conext devices through the user-interface on the ComBox and respond to system email alerts promptly. A user-configurable data logger and integrated FTP server provides the system owner with powerful analytics tool for data download and analysis. Modbus™ interface on the ComBox links Conext devices with third party systems through RS-485 or Ethernet ports. For large multi-cluster systems, the ComBox can be setup in a master-slave configuration. Conext ComBox easily connects with Conext Insight to enable you to remotely monitor a portfolio of sites from any internet connected device like a laptop or a tablet.
Conext ComBox is a true System Manager for your battery based solar installation allowing you to visualize, monitor and control.
* Cost effective: monitor solar system performance to ensure optimal returns and uptime.
* Flexible: multiple visualization options for trends and analysis as well as custom data logging for diagnostics.
* Connected: have your system performance data at your fingertips through emails alerts and portal access.
* Scalable: for large multi-cluster systems, the Conext ComBox can be setup in a master-slave configuration to monitor multiple separate Xanbus networks and supported Modbus devices, such as power meters.
* Simple and powerful: change or configure the settings of Conext Xanbus devices through the user-interface. Modbus interface on ComBox allows you to link Conext devices with third-party systems for further diagnostic and control.
A brighter future. Off the grid. Iron Edison battery systems can be used for 12, 24 and 48 volt applications. We can also help you optimize battery capacity to take better advantage of the solar, wind and other hardware you may already have in place.