Free system design.
Send any questions.
The Radian Series Grid/Hybrid™ (full-flexibility grid-interactive/off-grid) Inverter/Charger is engineered toward one goal: making system design and installation easier and faster in grid-interactive and comprehensive off-grid applications. The new Radian Series inherit the hallmark features of the original design, including: dual AC inputs for grid/generator flexibility with no external switching required, unparalleled surge capability and operational stability, easy field upgradeability and stacking capability for large system scaling, simplified system commissioning through a powerful, easy-to-use configuration wizard, and multi-mode operational flexibility.
In addition, both models have a new Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) profile option to support leading-edge battery technologies such as Lithium-Ion and others, and enhanced diagnostics for improved performance. And both incorporate OutBack’s GridZero technology, a superior level of intelligence in energy management for self-generation and self-consumption programs, providing precise balancing between using stored energy, solar and utility power, blending-in the latter to overcome surges and load spikes when needed. GridZero operation makes it possible for a smaller inverter and battery system to perform like a much larger one when required, putting stored and renewable energy sources to work and minimizing grid dependence. GridZero technology make the new Radians ideal for use in complex utility environments such as California and Hawaii.
The GS8048A and GS4048A are certified to UL1741 for US applications, and CSA C22.2 No. 107.1 for Canada, and is IEC 62109-1 certified to meet the most stringent worldwide PV safety and emission standards.
MODES OF OPERATION:
* Grid-Tied: Inverter sells excess renewable energy to the utility to reduce energy bills AND provide battery backup. (24 & 48 volt models only)
* GridZero: Utilizes battery & renewable energy to minimize grid usage without selling back to the grid. Ideal way to utilize renewable energy and the grid in locations where Net Metering is not available.
* Backup & UPS: Automatically switches to battery power during a grid outage to keep critical loads running.
* Support: Adds battery power to augment a limited output AC source (generator or grid)
* Mini Grid: Only uses grid power when batteries are low.
* Generator: Utilize a generator for battery charging and AC loads in an off-grid application with no renewable energy sources.
starting from $2,182.98
Free solar + battery system design
Installer network across the USA
Free installation support
Lifetime technical support
Iron Edison is owned and operated by Brandon and Maggie Williams. They have three children, and live and work in Colorado.
Brandon and Maggie believe in energy independence and for the past 10 years they have helped thousands of people achieve their goal of powering their homes with batteries and solar. We love working everyday with our customers and we hope you decide to choose Iron Edison for your battery and solar needs.