Free system design.
Send any questions.
Bridging the gap between grid-tied & off-grid applications, the new Outback FXR Grid/Hybrid Inverter/Chargers provide system designers with unprecedented flexibility and compatibility for nearly any power conversion scenario. The FXR Series is capable of off-grid or grid-connected operation in a single model PLUS has the modularity to stack up to 9 inverters for 120v single phase or 3-phase operations.
* Seven programmable modes, including GridZero and Support Mode, and built-in networked communications.
* Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters, enabling system designers to accommodate the specific charging profiles and algorithms of new and emerging energy storage technologies including Nickel Iron and Lithium battery chemistries.
* Easy system upgradability in the field.
* FXR Inverter/Chargers can be paired with a MATE3 to add OPTICS RE to monitor and control system performance from any location.
* Available in power ranges from 2000W-3600W
* Multiple units may be stacked and connected with other OutBack Power electronics for more seamless system integration and the ability to function in a wide variety of applications, and system sizes. Up to nine inverters can be combined in a 3-phase system with the 12V, 24V or 48V models, and up to 36kW in a grid-tied 24V or 48V system. The exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional FXR inverter/charger away.
MODES OF OPERATION:
* Grid-Tied: Inverter sells excess renewable energy to the utility to reduce energy bills AND provide battery backup. (24 & 48 volt models only)
* GridZero: Utilizes battery & renewable energy to minimize grid usage without selling back to the grid. Ideal way to utilize renewable energy and the grid in locations where Net Metering is not available.
* Backup & UPS: Automatically switches to battery power during a grid outage to keep critical loads running.
* Support: Adds battery power to augment a limited output AC source (generator or grid)
* Mini Grid: Only uses grid power when batteries are low.
* Generator: Utilize a generator for battery charging and AC loads in an off-grid application with no renewable energy sources.
VENTED OR SEALED CHASSIS:
FXR Series Inverters have a sealed chassis for outdoor applications in harsh conditions.
VFXR Series Inverters have a vented chassis to provide higher power output.
FXR SERIES MODELS:
* FXR-2012A: 12 volt sealed inverter with 2,000 watts continuous AC output.
* FXR-2524A: 24 volt sealed inverter with 2,500 watts continuous AC output.
* FXR-3048A: 48 volt sealed inverter with 3,000 watts continuous AC output.
* VFXR-2812A: 12 volt sealed inverter with 2,800 watts continuous AC output.
* VFXR-3524A: 24 volt sealed inverter with 3,500 watts continuous AC output.
* VFXR-3648A: 48 volt sealed inverter with 3,600 watts continuous AC output.
starting from $1,954.98
A brighter future. Off the grid. Iron Edison battery systems can be used for 12, 24 and 48 volt applications. We can also help you optimize battery capacity to take better advantage of the solar, wind and other hardware you may already have in place.