Free system design.
Send any questions.
Call for availability
The DC Distribution 500A is a busbar connecting battery, inverter, charger, solar and DC loads, includes fuses and digital monitoring. It enables you to connect up to 4 different DC devices safely. The internal fuses are monitored and their state can be accessed via the MasterBus communication platform.
The DC Distribution features three different menus:
• a monitoring menu which shows the state (OK or Alarm in one or more fuses);
• a configuration menu to enter DC Distribution settings;
• an alarm menu which shows what fuse has possibly blown.
A read out device is necessary for showing the information. For example:
• MasterView Classic
• MasterView Easy (our recommendation, this is a color touchscreen system controller)
• MasterAdjust PC software (via USB interface)
A brighter future. Off the grid. Iron Edison battery systems can be used for 12, 24 and 48 volt applications. We can also help you optimize battery capacity to take better advantage of the solar, wind and other hardware you may already have in place.