Why An Inverter?
The Inverter is the brains of the system. The main job of the inverter, is to invert power from DC/AC to AC/DC, but it does way more than that.
The Inverter controls the Auto Generator Start, Monitors the Solar Input, and Battery State of Charge.
Off Grid Inverters We Recommend at Iron Edison
What we love about the Sol-Ark is that the inverter and charger controller are an all in one unit, plus it comes with remote monitoring. The Sol-Ark is simple to install to a Grid-tied, Off-Grid, or Battery Backup solar system, while being able to manage power to and from Solar, Battery, Grid, Loads, and Generator.
- Simple to install with touchscreen interface
- Grid Tied Mode: Sell your power to reduce electric bill
- Meter Zero Mode: Zero your electric bill without a smart meter
- Time of Use: Use solar and batteries to minimize grid power usage
- Programmable Smart Load Mode
- DC and AC Coupling
- Works with a wide range of battery chemistries- Lead acid to Lithium
The Outback Radian is a great dependable inverter for on or off the grid.
- NEW Frequency shifting for AC coupling
- Grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in the same package
- Unsurpassed surge capacity
- Dual AC inputs
- Field serviceable modular design
- GSLC load center option allows for quick and easy installation
- Remote Monitoring
- stacking capability for large system scaling