Free system design.
Send any questions.
Model RXT Automatic Transfer Switch
The Model RXT automatic transfer switch is designed for use only with Kohler generator sets equipped with RDC2 or DC2 generator set/transfer switch controls.
The transfer switch operation is controlled by the RDC2/DC2 integrated generator set/transfer switch controller, which is mounted on the following Kohler generator set models:
* Allows utility voltage display on the RDC2/DC2 integrated generator set/transfer switch controller, available exclusively on Kohler residential and light commercial generator sets
* Interface board for connection to the Model RDC2 or DC2 generator set/transfer switch controller (mounted on generator set models listed above)
* UL listed
* * Models with load centers, UL 67 listed, file #E251086
* * Models without load centers, UL 1008 listed, file #E58962
* CSA certification is available, file #LR58301 (not applicable to service entrance or load center models)
* Corrosion-resistant NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure:
* * Padlockable
* * Approved for indoor or outdoor installation
* * ANSI 49 gray
* NEMA 1 enclosure available on 100 amp load center models
* Contactor electrically and mechanically interlocked
* Double throw inherently interlocked design
* Contactor manually operable for maintenance purposes
* Silver alloy main contacts
* Transfer switches are 100% equipment rated and can be applied at the rated current without derating (non-service entrance models)
* 100, 200, and 400 amp standard and service entrance models are available; see page 6 for available models
* 100 amp standard single-phase models are available with or without 16-space load center. Up to 8 tandem breakers can be used for a total of 24 circuits.
* Service entrance models include disconnect circuit breaker on the utility (normal) source side (80% rated)
* Five-year limited warranty
starting from $799.98
Free solar + battery system design
Installer network across the USA
Free installation support
Lifetime technical support
Iron Edison is owned and operated by Brandon and Maggie Williams. They have three children, and live and work in Colorado.
Brandon and Maggie believe in energy independence and for the past 10 years they have helped thousands of people achieve their goal of powering their homes with batteries and solar. We love working everyday with our customers and we hope you decide to choose Iron Edison for your battery and solar needs.