Free system design.
Send any questions.
ConextTM SW is perfect for off-grid, backup power and self-consumption applications, it is a pure sine wave, hybrid inverter system with switchable 50/60 Hz frequencies, providing power for every need. For expanded off-grid capacity, the Conext SW is integrated with fuel-based generators as required to support loads larger than the generator’s output. It’s also self consumption ready, able to prioritize solar consumption over the grid, while maintaining zero grid export.
The Conext SW works with the grid to avoid peak utility charges and support the grid when utility supply is limited. Accessories include pre-wired universal DC distribution panel and AC distribution panels. Stacking two Conext SW units will double the system’s total output power and available solar charge controllers allow for the integration of solar capacity as required
Easy to Install
• Configures quickly into compact wall-mounted system
• Compatible switchgear allows for easy integration of inverter with battery bank and solar charge controllers
• All models support stackable power
Easy to Service
• Remote monitoring and configuration
Higher Return on Investment
• Cost-effective residential and community system
• Harness the continuously declining production cost of solar power
starting from $1,560.98
A brighter future. Off the grid. Iron Edison battery systems can be used for 12, 24 and 48 volt applications. We can also help you optimize battery capacity to take better advantage of the solar, wind and other hardware you may already have in place.