Free system design.
Send any questions.
Magnetic Latch—draws no current in ON or OFF state, only draws current when changing state of switch
• Silver alloy contacts provide high reliability for switching live loads
• Manual control override knob provides an added level of safety allowing control with or without power, and offering LOCKED OFF capability for servicing (Remote Battery Switch ONLY)
• LED output to remotely indicate switch state
• Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
• Label recesses for circuit identification
The ML-Series Remote Battery Switch/Solenoid Switch provides high-current carrying and switching under load.
Installed close to the battery banks.
Single pole double throw (SPDT) Control Switch Panel, or two momentary push button switches, operate the Remote Battery Switch/Solenoid Switch.
On/Off Control Switch should be installed away from the battery in a convenient location near other electrical controls.
The Manual Control Override Knob provides
• an added level of safety that allows manual ON-OFF control with or without power
• LOCK OFF for servicing the electrical system A remote LED (sold separately) indicates a closed connection between battery bank and load, or between two battery banks when used as an emergency cross-connect.
The momentary (SPDT) (ON)-OFF-(ON) remote Control Switch can provide cross connect and/or battery isolation.
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Find detailed information at www.bluesea.com/about. For customer service, call 800-222-7617
A brighter future. Off the grid. Iron Edison battery systems can be used for 12, 24 and 48 volt applications. We can also help you optimize battery capacity to take better advantage of the solar, wind and other hardware you may already have in place.