The Top-of-Pole Mount (TPM) is designed to install quickly and provide a secure mounting structure for PV modules on a single pole. The module specifi c design reduces the number of components and provides for an easier assembly. The TPM utilizes high strength welded steel components and corrosion resistant hardware for long term reliability. Seasonal adjustability for maximizing production is provided by six different tilt-angle settings and is a single person operation.
Customer must provide appropriate size Sched 40-80 pipe to mount the system. Please see the SELECTION GUIDE and SAMPLE DRAWING under Additional Product Data for more information on pipe sizing.
How to select the correct mounting system:
* The model number (TPMxx) indicates the number of panels supported.
* G-Series systems are for most 60-cell PV modules, including all 60 cell panels sold by Iron Edison.
* H-Series systems are for most 72-cell PV modules, including all 72 cell panels sold by Iron Edison.
* Standard systems are rated for 90 MPH wind zones and up to 30 PSF snow load.
* High Wind Version (HWV) are rated for 130 MPH wind zones and up to 60 PFS snow load.
Please see the SELECTION GUIDE and MODULE SIZE REFERENCE for additional sizing details.
Over a century ago, Thomas Edison found a battery design that he considered to be nearly perfect. Today, Iron Edison is proud to offer an updated version of this incredible design that is specifically manufactured for Renewable Energy systems.
Iron Edison now offers a full line of solar panels, charge controllers, inverters and more!
For more information on the advantages of Iron Edison batteries and on our company, check out our About page. Technical specifications and operating procedures can be found in our Reference Library.
A brighter future. Off the grid. Iron Edison battery systems can be used for 12, 24 and 48 volt applications. We can also help you optimize battery capacity to take better advantage of the solar, wind and other hardware you may already have in place.