MidNite Solar pre-wired inverter systems offer a turn key solution to installing a battery based inverter system, saving you time in the field. With a pre-wired solution all of the confusion is taken out of selecting all the right parts. This system uses the Schneider Electric Conext XW+ inverter, paired with the MidNite Classic 150 Charge Controller and your 48 volt battery. It produces 120/240 volts AC and has a two separate AC inputs.
The RSS variants are Rapid Shutdown Compliant per the 2014 NEC 690.12.
• Environmental Rating - Type 1 (Indoor)
• Schneider Electric Conext XW+ Pre-Wired 6848 or 5548 120/240 vac Inverter for Off Grid or Battery based Grid tie
• Schneider System Control panel
• MNE250XW E-Panel
• AC Bypass Assembly
• Classic 150 charge controller with DC-GFP (Ground Fault protection) and Arc Fault protection built in.
• MNSPD300’s (Surge Protection Devices)
• 250 amp Battery Main Breaker for the XW Inverter
• Warranty - 5 yrs.
• MidNite E-Panel, Classic Charge Contoller and SPD’s made in the USA
• Schneider XW Inverter made in China
• Listed by ETL for US & Canada.
• General labor for assembly, test and crating included
Over a century ago, Thomas Edison found a battery design that he considered to be nearly perfect. Today, Iron Edison is proud to offer an updated version of this incredible design that is specifically manufactured for Renewable Energy systems.
Iron Edison now offers a full line of solar panels, charge controllers, inverters and more!
For more information on the advantages of Iron Edison batteries and on our company, check out our About page. Technical specifications and operating procedures can be found in our Reference Library.
A brighter future. Off the grid. Iron Edison battery systems can be used for 12, 24 and 48 volt applications. We can also help you optimize battery capacity to take better advantage of the solar, wind and other hardware you may already have in place.