The Radian Series GS8048A and GS4048A Grid/Hybrid™ (full-flexibility grid-interactive/off-grid) Inverter/Charger is engineered toward one goal: making system design and installation easier and faster in grid-interactive and comprehensive off-grid applications.
The new Radian Series inherit the hallmark features of the original design, including: dual AC inputs for grid/generator flexibility with no external switching required, unparalleled surge capability and operational stability, easy field upgradeability and stacking capability for large system scaling, simplified system commissioning through a powerful, easy-to-use configuration wizard, and multi-mode operational flexibility.
MODES OF OPERATION:
* Grid-Tied: Inverter sells excess renewable energy to the utility to reduce energy bills AND provide battery backup. (24 & 48 volt models only)
* GridZero: Utilizes battery & renewable energy to minimize grid usage without selling back to the grid. Ideal way to utilize renewable energy and the grid in locations where Net Metering is not available.
* Backup & UPS: Automatically switches to battery power during a grid outage to keep critical loads running.
* Support: Adds battery power to augment a limited output AC source (generator or grid)
* Mini Grid: Only uses grid power when batteries are low.
* Generator: Utilize a generator for battery charging and AC loads in an off-grid application with no renewable energy sources.
The GS8048A and GS4048A are certified to UL1741 for US applications, and CSA C22.2 No. 107.1 for Canada, and is IEC 62109-1 certified to meet the most stringent worldwide PV safety and emission standards.
This product is for selected North, Central and Latin American markets.
Over a century ago, Thomas Edison found a battery design that he considered to be nearly perfect. Today, Iron Edison is proud to offer an updated version of this incredible design that is specifically manufactured for Renewable Energy systems.
Iron Edison now offers a full line of solar panels, charge controllers, inverters and more!
For more information on the advantages of Iron Edison batteries and on our company, check out our About page. Technical specifications and operating procedures can be found in our Reference Library.
A brighter future. Off the grid. Iron Edison battery systems can be used for 12, 24 and 48 volt applications. We can also help you optimize battery capacity to take better advantage of the solar, wind and other hardware you may already have in place.