The high-powered smart grid-ready Enphase IQ 6+ Micro™ dramatically simplify the installation process while achieving the highest efficiency for module-level power electronics.
Part of the Enphase IQ System, the IQ 6+ Micro integrate seamlessly with the Enphase IQ Envoy™, Enphase Q Aggregator™, and the Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software. The IQ 6+ Micro extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
Easy to Install
• Lightweight and simple
• Faster installation with improved two-wire cabling
• Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 & 2017)
Productive and Reliable
• Optimized for high powered 60-cell and 72-cell modules
• More than a million hours of testing
• Class II double-insulated enclosure
• UL listed
Smart Grid Ready
• Complies with fixed power factor, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
• Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
• Configurable for varying grid profiles
• Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA)
A brighter future. Off the grid. Iron Edison battery systems can be used for 12, 24 and 48 volt applications. We can also help you optimize battery capacity to take better advantage of the solar, wind and other hardware you may already have in place.