Canadian Solar‘s new Quartech modules have significantly raised the standard of module efficiency in the solar industry. They introduced innovative four busbar cell technology, which demonstrates higher power output and higher system reliability. Worldwide, our customers have embraced this next generation of modules for their excellent performance, superior reliability and enhanced value.
· Reduces cell series resistance
· Reduces stress between cell interconnectors
· Improves module conversion efficiency
· Improves product reliability
KEY FEAT URES
Higher energy yield
· Outstanding performance at low irradiance
· Maximum energy yield at low NOCT
· Improved energy production through reduced cell series resistance
Increased system reliability
· Long-term system reliability with IP67 junction box
· Enhanced system reliability in extreme temperature environment with special cell level stress release technology
Extra value to customers
· Positive power tolerance up to 5 W
· Stronger 40 mm robust frame to hold snow load up to 5400 Pa and wind load up to 2400 Pa
· Anti-glare project evaluation
· Salt mist, ammonia and blowing sand resistance apply to seaside, farm and desert environments
Over a century ago, Thomas Edison found a battery design that he considered to be nearly perfect. Today, Iron Edison is proud to offer an updated version of this incredible design that is specifically manufactured for Renewable Energy systems.
Iron Edison now offers a full line of solar panels, charge controllers, inverters and more!
For more information on the advantages of Iron Edison batteries and on our company, check out our About page. Technical specifications and operating procedures can be found in our Reference Library.
A brighter future. Off the grid. Iron Edison battery systems can be used for 12, 24 and 48 volt applications. We can also help you optimize battery capacity to take better advantage of the solar, wind and other hardware you may already have in place.